Architectural design of vocational classrooms for 5 primary schools in Přerov
We embarked on the modernization of classrooms, cabinets and other facilities in primary schools in Přerov.
Despite the fact that our architectural studio 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗶𝗱&𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗶𝗹𝗱 focuses mainly on architectural studies of modern houses or non-traditional buildings, this year we have designed modernization of classrooms, classrooms and other school rooms for 5 elementary schools in Přerov.
Modernization of vocational classrooms and dormitories at schools in Přerov:
- Primary School U Tenisu: 1 science classroom, 1 barrier-free toilet, 1 classroom
- Boženy Němcové Primary School: 2 classrooms, 1 barrier-free toilet, 1 barrier-free entrance
- Velká Dlážka Primary School: 3 specialist classrooms (physics/chemistry, robotics, workshops), mobile platform for stairs
- Za mlýnem Primary School: 4 classrooms, 1 classroom, 1 science classroom, mobile platform, steel ramp in front of the entrance, 1 wheelchair accessible toilet
- Svisle Primary School: 4 classrooms, cloakrooms, mobile platform 4 classrooms and 2 specialist classrooms (science, training kitchen)
Back to overview